Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

DR115DSP daisy-chain

I recently purchased 2 DR115DSP speakers and used them last evening.  I ran the board xlr into channel 1 and then ran from the output to the input of channel 1 on the second speaker.  Both settings were the same but I noticed a very significant volume disparity.  The first speaker was much quieter than the 2nd daisy-chained speaker.  Any ideas why this could have occurred?  

SeanP3 Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-16

2020-03-16

DR115DSP daisy-chain

I recently purchased 2 DR115DSP speakers and used them last evening.  I ran the board xlr into channel 1 and then ran from the output to the input of channel 1 on the second speaker.  Both settings were the same but I noticed a very significant volume disparity.  The first speaker was much quieter than the 2nd daisy-chained speaker.  Any ideas why this could have occurred?  

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

Re: DR115DSP daisy-chain

@SeanP3 

I'm wondering if like the Turbosound DSP, there is an overall gain for each speaker, and one is set lower than the other?

Contributor - Level 1

Re: DR115DSP daisy-chain

I checked that first but they were both set the same.  I bumped the db up on the quieter speaker but I would have thought the volume would have been consistent.