Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

DR115DSP daisy-chain

I recently purchased 2 DR115DSP speakers and used them last evening.  I ran the board xlr into channel 1 and then ran from the output to the input of channel 1 on the second speaker.  Both settings were the same but I noticed a very significant volume disparity.  The first speaker was much quieter than the 2nd daisy-chained speaker.  Any ideas why this could have occurred?  

SeanP3 Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-16

2020-03-16

DR115DSP daisy-chain

I recently purchased 2 DR115DSP speakers and used them last evening.  I ran the board xlr into channel 1 and then ran from the output to the input of channel 1 on the second speaker.  Both settings were the same but I noticed a very significant volume disparity.  The first speaker was much quieter than the 2nd daisy-chained speaker.  Any ideas why this could have occurred?  

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

Re: DR115DSP daisy-chain

@SeanP3 

I'm wondering if like the Turbosound DSP, there is an overall gain for each speaker, and one is set lower than the other?

Thanks for the Accepted Solutions and Kudos! Always appreciated IF duly earned.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: DR115DSP daisy-chain

I checked that first but they were both set the same.  I bumped the db up on the quieter speaker but I would have thought the volume would have been consistent.