Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

IP12B and IP300, can bluetooth pass through link outs?

I have tried to connect via bluetooth to the ip300 and ip12b individually via bluetooth and they work.  I try to master and slave either of them and it does not connect the other.  I use a microphone cable to link out to either speaker and it seems the bluetooth does not pass through.  Any suggestions on how to make the bluetooth work with the sub and ip300?

Derek Wheeler
DorseyMusic Contributor - Level 1 2020-05-18

2020-05-18

IP12B and IP300, can bluetooth pass through link outs?

I have tried to connect via bluetooth to the ip300 and ip12b individually via bluetooth and they work.  I try to master and slave either of them and it does not connect the other.  I use a microphone cable to link out to either speaker and it seems the bluetooth does not pass through.  Any suggestions on how to make the bluetooth work with the sub and ip300?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: IP12B and IP300, can bluetooth pass through link outs?

Hi @DorseyMusic 

You can only link 2 of the same product via bluetooth, also, the link output is just a direct wire from the input so Bluetooth would not pass to the link output no.

Alexander Lane | Triber, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs