Contributor - Level 1

M32C combined with console

Would like to feel out the viability of a rack for the FOH and a console for mixing monitors. What are the equipments connecting to/from in this scenario? Is there a flow chart for this setup? Needs to incorporate a router for remote iPad FOH mixing and artist iPhone/ Android monitor mixing. Console to be used for mixing monitors in festival situations where phone mixing by band members is not practical.  All will be side stage with the exception of the DLs to be spread across the stage for inputs and outputs for mains L&R and powered monitor speakers for the band.

How many channels is the absolute maximum that both will “see” and control?

i am trying to come up with a solution that is similar in functionality to my present SL RML32ai rack mixers (2 of them for 64 channels) as a replacement. 

sound Contributor - Level 1 2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

M32C combined with console

Would like to feel out the viability of a rack for the FOH and a console for mixing monitors. What are the equipments connecting to/from in this scenario? Is there a flow chart for this setup? Needs to incorporate a router for remote iPad FOH mixing and artist iPhone/ Android monitor mixing. Console to be used for mixing monitors in festival situations where phone mixing by band members is not practical.  All will be side stage with the exception of the DLs to be spread across the stage for inputs and outputs for mains L&R and powered monitor speakers for the band.

How many channels is the absolute maximum that both will “see” and control?

i am trying to come up with a solution that is similar in functionality to my present SL RML32ai rack mixers (2 of them for 64 channels) as a replacement. 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: M32C combined with console

Also, does the console need to be Midas, or could it be x32?