Contributor - Level 1

MPA 100BT Battery DOA

I am unable to charge the battery. It worked shortly for less than one hr upon arrival then wouldnt charge. I have attempted to contact support on 2 occasions and have now put in a request for a new battery under the "order spare parts feature" on Behringer support. I have had no return contact from Behringer and preparing to make a complaint. I have a speaker that I cannot use for its intended purpose and is useless to me.

gonetti Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-29

2019-08-29

MPA 100BT Battery DOA

I am unable to charge the battery. It worked shortly for less than one hr upon arrival then wouldnt charge. I have attempted to contact support on 2 occasions and have now put in a request for a new battery under the "order spare parts feature" on Behringer support. I have had no return contact from Behringer and preparing to make a complaint. I have a speaker that I cannot use for its intended purpose and is useless to me.

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Valued Contributor - Level 1

Re: MPA 100BT Battery DOA

Hi Tony ( @gonetti ), 

Welcome to the community.  I'd recommend you return the unit to where you purchased it from and request a replacement.  It may be the battery but it also may be the charging circuit in the unit itself.  

As far as contacting support... that's been hit or miss lately.  Did you receive an automated email reply with a case # when you submitted the web form?  You might want to check your spam folder. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the advice. I purchased it via Amazon, went out on leave, came back tried to use it and it wouldnt charge. The return window had already closed, unfortunately. I have been using my work email and have never received any reply from Behringer; spam folder doesnt exist. It may be bouncing without my knowledge. Ill try using home email.

Thanks

Triber Contributor

Hello @gonetti ,

This is Kyle with Music Tribe support. Sorry to hear that you have been having trouble getting hold of us. I am here to help, if you have already received a case # can you please send me a direct message with that number?