Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Monitoring position with the C210 column

Hi. My very 1st post here. I perform as a solo acoustic singer/ songwriter.. At small to medium venues.. Cafe's, wine bars, art galleries. I want a good monitor of my playing. From borrowing one of the Bose line array models and watching gigs of friends, they can position those behind themselves for great self monitoring and PA function with little to no feedback!!! It has to do with the speaker angles. Does anyone know if the C210 could be used in the same way??? The promo materials neve| mention and for sure the choice of videos are surprisingly lame in general... Some very amateurish!!!!

Thanks, Charles

silvercn Contributor - Level 2 2020-02-11

2020-02-11

Monitoring position with the C210 column

Hi. My very 1st post here. I perform as a solo acoustic singer/ songwriter.. At small to medium venues.. Cafe's, wine bars, art galleries. I want a good monitor of my playing. From borrowing one of the Bose line array models and watching gigs of friends, they can position those behind themselves for great self monitoring and PA function with little to no feedback!!! It has to do with the speaker angles. Does anyone know if the C210 could be used in the same way??? The promo materials neve| mention and for sure the choice of videos are surprisingly lame in general... Some very amateurish!!!!

Thanks, Charles

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies