Contributor - Level 1

Need help understanding Aux mix on Behringer Eurodesk

Hi out there, I do hope there is somone that can help me.

I'm still an analog lover and about to purchase an old Eurodesk X9000. Only question I have is that while there is 6 aux outputs, channel 3 and 4 are also 5 and 6? I'm not quite sure how that works. If the button is pressed to route to aux 5 and 6, do I loose the ability to route the same channel to 3 and 4? Never used one of these before but it seems to be a great board that I am getting for an amazing price and I need the ability to have 6 individual aux sends for what I would be using this board for. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you very much.

Jt

JtTierney Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-11

2020-01-11

Need help understanding Aux mix on Behringer Eurodesk

Hi out there, I do hope there is somone that can help me.

I'm still an analog lover and about to purchase an old Eurodesk X9000. Only question I have is that while there is 6 aux outputs, channel 3 and 4 are also 5 and 6? I'm not quite sure how that works. If the button is pressed to route to aux 5 and 6, do I loose the ability to route the same channel to 3 and 4? Never used one of these before but it seems to be a great board that I am getting for an amazing price and I need the ability to have 6 individual aux sends for what I would be using this board for. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you very much.

Jt

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Need help understanding Aux mix on Behringer Eurodesk

@JtTierney wrote:

If the button is pressed to route to aux 5 and 6, do I loose the ability to route the same channel to 3 and 4?

According to the manual (page 10), yes that would be correct.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Volunteer Moderator

@JtTierney wrote:

If the button is pressed to route to aux 5 and 6, do I loose the ability to route the same channel to 3 and 4?

According to the manual (page 10), yes that would be correct.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you very much.