Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Out Door Festival

Hi All,

So my question is: I currently run a mobile stage 6 meters square, and adding to that i have 4 Turbosounds IQ15 and 2 IQ18B along with the XR18. 
so recently i done an outdoor event when the sound guy was using a line array pillar and the sound really cut through compared to the turbosound, so i was thinking... would it be possible to just buy 2 powered line array tops and have them run beside my current system?
it's worth noting that the events were in different locations, but a clear difference, i couldn't make out the brand he was using.

I'm really only start getting in more outdoor events... Any help or advice please

JsyDarren Contributor - Level 1 2019-06-10

2019-06-10

Out Door Festival

Hi All,

So my question is: I currently run a mobile stage 6 meters square, and adding to that i have 4 Turbosounds IQ15 and 2 IQ18B along with the XR18. 
so recently i done an outdoor event when the sound guy was using a line array pillar and the sound really cut through compared to the turbosound, so i was thinking... would it be possible to just buy 2 powered line array tops and have them run beside my current system?
it's worth noting that the events were in different locations, but a clear difference, i couldn't make out the brand he was using.

I'm really only start getting in more outdoor events... Any help or advice please

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies