Contributor - Level 2

Setting Up X32 to use Aux mix for subs.

I am currently using the M/C channel for the subs over UltraNet. Is there a way to use a traditional Aux to feed the subs over UltraNet? I like the idea of going into a single aux and controlling the level of each channel that is going to the subs in a single screen. 

But I am using UltraNet so I can just use a physcial aux out to the subs. 

I guess my queston is two fold, is there a way to get a single view of the M/C bus where you can see all 32 faders and control the levels from one screen, instead of going into each channel.

If not, is there a way to use a "traditional" aux to feed the subs over UltraNet?

Thanks,

--Mike

DomitianX Contributor - Level 2 Tuesday

Tuesday

Setting Up X32 to use Aux mix for subs.

I am currently using the M/C channel for the subs over UltraNet. Is there a way to use a traditional Aux to feed the subs over UltraNet? I like the idea of going into a single aux and controlling the level of each channel that is going to the subs in a single screen. 

But I am using UltraNet so I can just use a physcial aux out to the subs. 

I guess my queston is two fold, is there a way to get a single view of the M/C bus where you can see all 32 faders and control the levels from one screen, instead of going into each channel.

If not, is there a way to use a "traditional" aux to feed the subs over UltraNet?

Thanks,

--Mike

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor - Level 2

Re: Setting Up X32 to use Aux mix for subs.

@DomitianX wrote:

X32-Edit can. Push the M/C bus select button. 

Yes. Routing>Ultranet tab. Select the ultramix output and mixbus