Contributor - Level 2

Spare Parts

In the not too distant past I posed the question about obtaining faders and a power supply for my Pro1. I also need faders immediately for my X32. 
a senior member suggested that I get them from a dealer such as Sweetwater. After waiting for 3 weeks, Sweetwater confessed that they could not get the parts for me.

Another suggestion from yet another senior member was to contact a local dealer to order the parts for me. So I did that too.

it has now been over 3 months since I ordered the parts from my local brick and mortar dealer. And he is incredibly frustrated by the lack of response and effort by his connections to the tribe.

All the while, I still need parts.

What am I to do?

JeffreyBridges Contributor - Level 2 2019-11-07

2019-11-07

Spare Parts

In the not too distant past I posed the question about obtaining faders and a power supply for my Pro1. I also need faders immediately for my X32. 
a senior member suggested that I get them from a dealer such as Sweetwater. After waiting for 3 weeks, Sweetwater confessed that they could not get the parts for me.

Another suggestion from yet another senior member was to contact a local dealer to order the parts for me. So I did that too.

it has now been over 3 months since I ordered the parts from my local brick and mortar dealer. And he is incredibly frustrated by the lack of response and effort by his connections to the tribe.

All the while, I still need parts.

What am I to do?

• 0 Kudos
  • 6 Replies
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Re: Spare Parts

Hi Jeffrey, 

I know it's "just another suggestion' but have you tried opening a service case with Midas or Behringer? 

Perhaps @ChaseMcKnight  or @leah could help once a case is open. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 2

I have tried once again to file a ticket. This time I spent more energy trying to be more concise, brief and specific.

I understand the need for procedures. However, I do not understand why my simple problem/quest is so problematic that it does not get  a response from previous requests. My local dealer does not carry the Pro series desks. But he was willing to try to get the parts I wanted. And his contact with the Tribe has not yielded any results or answers at all.

Valued Contributor - Level 2

@JeffreyBridges I agree with Ken, from above-I would send a PM to Chase, he is the one best suited to help with Midas issues esp Pro level models.

There is a specific process or so I've read, to create a ticket-seems a bit over the-top but apparantly needs to be done. I'll try to locate it and post here.

EDIT: Not sure why (IF this is the correct way) it's not clearly posted somewhere for all users to EASILY see.....Anyway apparantly you have to FIRST create a community profile.

How to complete your Community profile:

1. Click on your avatar (person icon) on the top right of the Community home page.
2. Click on "My profile".
3. Click on "Edit Profile".
4. Fill out as many fields as possible on the first (Personal Information) page. (You'll need at least the required fields plus your phone number to submit a ticket!)
5. Complete the next two pages.

6. You should now be able to create a Care Ticket.

To submit a Care Ticket:

1. Click the Menu (three lines on the top left of this page)
2. Click "Support".
3. Click "+ Create a Care Ticket".

(this was taken from a post from @leah)

Contributor - Level 2

Yes this is the method.

My profile is updated and the tickets are filed.

Now we wait.

Triber Contributor

Hi @JeffreyBridges 

I see your cases in our system and have escalated them with our Parts team.  

Chase McKnight | Solutions Manager, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 2

A thousand thanks to you Chase. The response has been wonderful and welcome. I believe I have the knack of the CARE case ticket procedure now. And I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have been an X32 user since it was first released in the US. Many X32 sales in my area are a direct result of hearing my board back in 2012. And not a single problem since I have owned them. This fader issue is attributed to normal wear and tear. And My Pro1 is delightful. Not a single thing wrong with it. I just thought it would be prudent to have spare faders on hand as well as a spare PSU module. Once again, Thank you.