Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Sync x-touch with x-air edit on pc

There is big missing feature in x-air edit for desktop.
When I use my x.touch, connected to a switch with XR18 and a desktop computer running x-air edit, I would like to have a graphical feedback in the computer based on what I do in x-touch.
For example if I select channel 1 and push the EQ button in x-touch I would lik the x-air edit on pc to follow me and show the EQ page of channel 1.
It should be doable sice the two devices are connected to the same network.
Maybe behringer can think to add it as an option in x-air edit.

"Music is the closest thing to magic that we have"
nonsonstatoio Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-11

2019-10-11

Sync x-touch with x-air edit on pc

When I use my x.touch, connected to a switch with XR18 and a desktop computer running x-air edit, I would like to have a graphical feedback in the computer based on what I do in x-touch.
For example if I select channel 1 and push the EQ button in x-touch I would lik the x-air edit on pc to follow me and show the EQ page of channel 1.

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Re: Sync x-touch with x-air edit on pc

Hi Enrico ( @nonsonstatoio ), 

Someone has already done this but I've lost the bookmark since the forum overhaul.  I'll see if I can dig up a link and post it. 

EDIT: https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Recording/X-touch-XR18-with-matching-screens-in-X-air-edit-on-Ra...

Found it. Runs on a Raspberry Pi. Not sure about a PC. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 2

That's good thanx, I will write to the developer for more details.
Best would be if Behringer adds a "x-touch mode" to x-air edit which syncs with x-touch and maybe removes faders from x-air edit to act like the screen for x-touch.

I'm dreaming I think.

"Music is the closest thing to magic that we have"
Contributor - Level 1

@nonsonstatoio wrote:

For example if I select channel 1 and push the EQ button in x-touch I would lik the x-air edit on pc to follow me and show the EQ page of channel 1 filezilla  uc browser  rufus .

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver