Contributor - Level 2

Turbosound IQ 15 Suddenly on the Blink

I flipped on my IQ15s tonight and to my dismay, one of them has a blinking LCD screen and a blinking blue Turbosound logo on the front.  Am I screwed?  This thing is barely a year old.

MikeDrennan Contributor - Level 2 2019-08-27

2019-08-27

Turbosound IQ 15 Suddenly on the Blink

I flipped on my IQ15s tonight and to my dismay, one of them has a blinking LCD screen and a blinking blue Turbosound logo on the front.  Am I screwed?  This thing is barely a year old.

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Turbosound IQ 15 Suddenly on the Blink

@MikeDrennan wrote:

Check the powercon connector on the end of the power cord (its easy to dismantle). One of the connections may have come loose.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks Paul.  I checked the power.  Even swapped it for the other speaker's PowerCon cable and tried a different surge protector.

Volunteer Moderator

Hi Mike @MikeDrennan,

Sounds like a PSU issue then. I would suggest that you fill in the service form here. You should get an email response with a case number (check your spam folder if you don't see it). If you don't get a follow-up response, let me know and I'll contact someone who may be able to help.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Contributor - Level 1

Its electric problems may be the powercon or the ac plug! Also verify were you conect may have problems to