Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

X32 Producer Effect Mute Group

Hello All,

I would like to know if anyone can help me make a mute group for my effects on 13-14-15-16 and assign to one of the buttons on the assign pad. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Mark

Mark P. Daigneault
Panache Contributor - Level 2 2019-07-12

2019-07-12

X32 Producer Effect Mute Group

Hello All,

I would like to know if anyone can help me make a mute group for my effects on 13-14-15-16 and assign to one of the buttons on the assign pad. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Mark

• 0 Kudos
  • 6 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Moderator

Re: X32 Producer Effect Mute Group

Hi Mark @Panache 

Oops, I found a typo in that snippet. Attached is a corrected snippet. Plus I also assigned it to the first button on the A layer (instead of the C layer). Try this one.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Volunteer Moderator

@Panache wrote:

Hello All,

Hi Mark, I can either explain how to do it or provide a snippet to set it up for you (attached). I assigned the buses 13-16 (FX sends 1-4) to mutegroup 8, then assigned that mutegroup to assignment layer C first button.

Simply unzip the file and import the snippet file (FX-MuteGrp.snp) to one of the snippet slots in the console, then load it.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 2

Thank you so much Paul. Your the best. Whats a snippet. Sorry first time working with this mixer. 

Mark P. Daigneault
Contributor - Level 2

Hey Paul

I think i got the snippet loaded but when i push the button on the pads nothing shuts the effects off. I am assuming I did something wrong??

Mark P. Daigneault
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Paul,

So I got the snippet figured out and loaded but its not working like I thought.

So my effects are listed as so:

Bus 13 Vintage Room - Bus 14 Plate Reverb - Bus 15 Stereo Delay - Bus 16 Stereo Chorus

Assign Button 1 on the softpad does turn off Bus 13 Effects

Assign Button 2 on the softpad does turn off Bus 14 Effects

Bus 15 - Stereo Delay does not turn off and neither does Bus 16 the Stereo chorus

Is there a way to make 1 assign button turn off all effects at once.

Mark P. Daigneault
Volunteer Moderator

Hi Mark @Panache 

Oops, I found a typo in that snippet. Attached is a corrected snippet. Plus I also assigned it to the first button on the A layer (instead of the C layer). Try this one.

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 2

Hey Paul,

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome it worked great. I am so greatful to you, thank you so much. It was my last dilema before I was able to use the mixer out live..Your the best.

Regards,

Mark

Mark P. Daigneault