Contributor - Level 2

X32 Producer Output To Digital Snake

Hello All

I have a output question to the digital snake.

So on Aux 4 IN I have a click track going into that channel. I need to be able to send that to a output on the digital snake so that my drummer can plug in his headphone amp to hear the click. Is this possible??

Regards,

Mark

Mark P. Daigneault
Panache Contributor - Level 2 2019-07-14

2019-07-14

X32 Producer Output To Digital Snake

Hello All

I have a output question to the digital snake.

So on Aux 4 IN I have a click track going into that channel. I need to be able to send that to a output on the digital snake so that my drummer can plug in his headphone amp to hear the click. Is this possible??

Regards,

Mark

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Moderator

Re: X32 Producer Output To Digital Snake

@Panache wrote:

Hi Paul,

Its just the click coming out of the S16 he has a floor wedge for everything else. I cant get him to do the inner ear thing for everything. Kind of old school LOL but its okay it works for him.

Yes I face that "old school" thinking all the time. You have one output left to your S16 - output 6. I've assigned the Direct Out Aux In 4 to that output (Routing, Out 1-16). He should be able to connect his headphone amp to the S16 output 6.

By the way, you just showed all of us that they finally fixed the .scn file attachment bug we've been asking for since they launched this new forum (cool!)

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 3

Which type of 'digital snake'? It can make a difference on how the signal has to be routed.
Contributor - Level 2

I have the Behringer S16.

Mark P. Daigneault
Volunteer Moderator

@Panache wrote:

Mark, does the drummer want just the click track, or along with other signals from the console? Since there are a number of possible solutions, I would suggest you export your scene to a file, zip it and attach it to your next post (Choose File below). That way we can have a look at what is already assigned in the routing section and better advise.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Paul,

Its just the click coming out of the S16 he has a floor wedge for everything else. I cant get him to do the inner ear thing for everything. Kind of old school LOL but its okay it works for him. I have attached a copy of my scene. I am sure its basic compared to what you see but this beast is a new animal for me. I was using a 01V for my mixer and its nothing like this thing. Thank you for your help in advance. Just FYI your effects snippet worked perfectly, Thank you

Mark P. Daigneault
Volunteer Moderator

@Panache wrote:

Hi Paul,

Its just the click coming out of the S16 he has a floor wedge for everything else. I cant get him to do the inner ear thing for everything. Kind of old school LOL but its okay it works for him.

Yes I face that "old school" thinking all the time. You have one output left to your S16 - output 6. I've assigned the Direct Out Aux In 4 to that output (Routing, Out 1-16). He should be able to connect his headphone amp to the S16 output 6.

By the way, you just showed all of us that they finally fixed the .scn file attachment bug we've been asking for since they launched this new forum (cool!)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Again I am deeply indeted to your efforts thank you so much Paul. I am going to have to be able to contact you directly LOL Your the best!!!!!

Mark P. Daigneault