Contributor - Level 2

X32 Producer Questions

1. I need to make my monitor mix post fader. I mix from the stage and want the levels to change in monitor if I have to move them. Using mix bus 1

Mark P. Daigneault
Panache Contributor - Level 2 a week ago

a week ago

X32 Producer Questions

1. I need to make my monitor mix post fader. I mix from the stage and want the levels to change in monitor if I have to move them. Using mix bus 1

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: X32 Producer Questions

@Panache wrote:

Go to each channel Sends screen and change the tap to post fader. Understand that channel sends taps are in pairs (eg. bus 1/2, 3/4, etc) which will mean that you will also change the tap for mixbus 2.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Paul,

I see that the outputs are paired but I can't seem to find how to separate so they are one to one. I am also doing this on the software connected to my PC. Could you elaborate a little more. Thank you for your help in advance.

Mark P. Daigneault
Volunteer Moderator

@Panache wrote:

Hi Paul,

I see that the outputs are paired but I can't seem to find how to separate so they are one to one. 

They can't be separated, Mark. It is a hardware limitation that has been there all along.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator