Contributor - Level 2

X32 Producer Questions

1. I need to make my monitor mix post fader. I mix from the stage and want the levels to change in monitor if I have to move them. Using mix bus 1

Mark P. Daigneault
Panache Contributor - Level 2 2019-07-09

2019-07-09

X32 Producer Questions

1. I need to make my monitor mix post fader. I mix from the stage and want the levels to change in monitor if I have to move them. Using mix bus 1

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: X32 Producer Questions

@Panache wrote:

Go to each channel Sends screen and change the tap to post fader. Understand that channel sends taps are in pairs (eg. bus 1/2, 3/4, etc) which will mean that you will also change the tap for mixbus 2.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Paul,

I see that the outputs are paired but I can't seem to find how to separate so they are one to one. I am also doing this on the software connected to my PC. Could you elaborate a little more. Thank you for your help in advance.

Mark P. Daigneault
Volunteer Moderator

@Panache wrote:

Hi Paul,

I see that the outputs are paired but I can't seem to find how to separate so they are one to one. 

They can't be separated, Mark. It is a hardware limitation that has been there all along.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!