Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2
Contributor - Level 2

XR18 Edit Software

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the group. I had read in one of the posts a while back that there was a possibility of having an anti-feedback option applied to the XR18 software/console, is that something that is still in the works? It would be GREAT tool especially for the bands that do not have a steady sound man!

Thank you

vcv Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-24

2020-03-24

XR18 Edit Software

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the group. I had read in one of the posts a while back that there was a possibility of having an anti-feedback option applied to the XR18 software/console, is that something that is still in the works? It would be GREAT tool especially for the bands that do not have a steady sound man!

Thank you

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: XR18 Edit Software

Hi Val @vcv 

Welcome to the forum. Please don't post multiple times the same question. It only adds confusion when you end up with multiple answers from the various members. Most of us monitor all new posts and respond as soon as we can.

The X-Air-Edit app does not have anti-feedback. But Mixing Station Pro does and is now available for android, iOS and PC (Windows). It is a 3rd party app developed by one of the members here and is well worth the purchased cost. I've been using it on my android tablet since 2013.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2
Contributor - Level 2

Paul,

Sorry about the double post, I didn't know. Won't happenm again.

That's great to know about the Mixing Station. I think I tried to install it on my Windows 10 PC but it said it would not install on the PC. Would you be able to send me a link to it?

Thank you

Volunteer Moderator

@vcv wrote:

Would you be able to send me a link to it?

Here is Mixing Station website. Towards the bottom, there is a button to click called "Get it for PC"

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!