Contributor - Level 1

Xair iPad app

With the new iOS update the iPads are not working. I’m losing money daily because I CANNOT MIX WITHOUT THE APP CRASHING

Chicorobinson Contributor - Level 1 2019-11-08

2019-11-08

Xair iPad app

With the new iOS update the iPads are not working. I’m losing money daily because I CANNOT MIX WITHOUT THE APP CRASHING

• 0 Kudos
  • 16 Replies
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Xair iPad app

Use Mixing Station. It's a great mixing app.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Valued Contributor - Level 2

@Chicorobinson 

Hi Chico, 

Welcome to the community.  Unless this is a new iPad that came with IOS 13, why in the world would you run the latest OS in a revenue critical situation? For Windows and Mac at least you have a way of rolling back if something goes wrong but thanks to the jailbreakers, Apple has stopped making signed IPSW files available for older versions of IOS shortly after each new IOS release. 

Behringer is aware of the problem but I haven't seen an ETA for a release. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 2

they need to get theyre asses in gear i am having to use a pc laptop to mix right now and cant leave the booth to check sound cause of this my ipad auto inalled it i did not have a choice in the matter.

William Buttry
Volunteer Moderator

Hi @DJwilliam 

Why not use Mixing Station instead? 

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Valued Contributor - Level 2

@DJwilliam 

Hi William, 

Sorry to hear about the trouble but you do have a choice in the matter.  Simply go into Settings->Software Updates and Turn Off Automatic Updates. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 2

the main reason i dont know anything about that app

William Buttry
Contributor - Level 2

yeah i did after i found out the update screwed me up

William Buttry
Contributor - Level 2

you live and learn maybe they will get a fix for it soon

William Buttry