Contributor - Level 1

TLX84 Crossover Points and EASE profile

I recently purchased a brand new full TLX84 rig and for the life of me cannot find crossover points at all for the HF and LF in this box. Can someone give me the HF and LF ranges? I can only find the range for the entire box.

Also, when I was researching the Turbosound website said I would be provided with EASE files with these. I got nothing and can't find anywhere to download these. Help! I just invested a lot of money and would like to have these basic things. Thanks!

BigFire Contributor - Level 1 2019-09-25

2019-09-25

TLX84 Crossover Points and EASE profile

I recently purchased a brand new full TLX84 rig and for the life of me cannot find crossover points at all for the HF and LF in this box. Can someone give me the HF and LF ranges? I can only find the range for the entire box.

Also, when I was researching the Turbosound website said I would be provided with EASE files with these. I got nothing and can't find anywhere to download these. Help! I just invested a lot of money and would like to have these basic things. Thanks!

Contributor - Level 2

Re: TLX84 Crossover Points and EASE profile

Hi,
Turbosound doesn't release DSP settings for TLX array's series, you must use dedicated amps, Lab gruppen PLM+ with Lake DSP on board. Eq settings, limiters, crossover and eq overlay are in the DSP presets downloadable from the product page.

BR