Top Tags
Contributor - Level 2

Tannoy VXP ??

Anyone have experience with the VXP series? Would two VXP12 be suitable for an acoustic duo for small gigs? 

coreysound Contributor - Level 2 2019-07-30

2019-07-30

Tannoy VXP ??

Anyone have experience with the VXP series? Would two VXP12 be suitable for an acoustic duo for small gigs? 

• 2 Kudos
  • 3 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Triber Contributor

Re: Tannoy VXP ??

The VXP12s are my favorite self-powered speaker we offer. Within our umbrella of brands, the Turbosound iQ12 are also nice and well suited for an acoustic duo, however Tannoy's dual concentric drivers in the VXPs are on a whole other level of clarity. Just know if you plan on pole mounting them you'll need these

Chase McKnight | Solutions Manager, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs

View solution in original post

Triber Contributor

The VXP12s are my favorite self-powered speaker we offer. Within our umbrella of brands, the Turbosound iQ12 are also nice and well suited for an acoustic duo, however Tannoy's dual concentric drivers in the VXPs are on a whole other level of clarity. Just know if you plan on pole mounting them you'll need these

Chase McKnight | Solutions Manager, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 2

Thank you!! I've been reading about these for a while, since I've been a fan of tannoy hifi for a long time. 

Contributor - Level 2

Just made the purchase. can't wait Smiley Happy