Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

how do i change the polarity on an iq18b

Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: how do i change the polarity on an iq18b

Hi @luchien ,

Welcome to the forum. There is no polarity setting in the DSP (or on the back panel) - I checked. You will need to do that in the console output.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Well I know Paul is one of the smartest guys I know on this forum but on the dsp crossover button  I believe you can change the polarity 180 for a cardioid use but I'm sure I'm wrong lol

Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Thanks Jeff @JeffRusin. I had turned on one of my iQ12 and had a look before posting and I did not see that on the crossover screen. But I may have missed it as well. All iQ models have the same DSP screens BTW.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Guess what? Jeff @JeffRusin was right after all. It is in the crossover screen. But you have to choose User (not iQ18b) to get to it. Learn something new every day...