Contributor - Level 1

iP300 - Reverb

Hello!

I have an iP300 that I use with my EWI5000. It is stated that the iP300 has Reverb/EQ, but I can not find how the control the Reverb (and neither can the Tech Support for Sweetwater Music). Can anyone help?

Thanks!

dhsherbert Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-12

2019-08-12

iP300 - Reverb

Hello!

I have an iP300 that I use with my EWI5000. It is stated that the iP300 has Reverb/EQ, but I can not find how the control the Reverb (and neither can the Tech Support for Sweetwater Music). Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Valued Contributor - Level 2

Re: iP300 - Reverb

Hi Douglas ( @dhsherbert ), 

Welcome to tthe community. 

Disclaimer: I don't have one of these in front of me.   From looking at the QSG on Page 9 and 10, it looks like you press the "Process" button, use the encoder to get to "Input", and then it gets fuzzy.  I can't tell if you press the encode knob to select or the "Enter" button to select.  Once selected, you should see Channel A, Channel B, and Channel BT.  Again, use the encoder to rotate through the options and then select it with whatever method you found above that works.  You should be able to adjust input level EQ and Reverb for A and B. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver