Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Science Fair Helpp!!

Hey, guys, I'm doing a science fair project on creating a digital stethoscope, where I insert a microphone by the head of the stethoscope and then seal it off (so the continuous column of sound is preserved). The microphone then picks up the sound from the stethoscope head and transmits it to my computer through the 3.5mm headphone jack.

Do you guys have any idea what things I would test as part of my experiment design, I want to compare 3 designs but I am not sure what criteria I should use to find which design is best? Any suggestions?, I was thinking like lowest frequency, highest amplitude

KingstonCole Contributor - Level 2 2020-02-04

2020-02-04

Science Fair Helpp!!

Hey, guys, I'm doing a science fair project on creating a digital stethoscope, where I insert a microphone by the head of the stethoscope and then seal it off (so the continuous column of sound is preserved). The microphone then picks up the sound from the stethoscope head and transmits it to my computer through the 3.5mm headphone jack.

Do you guys have any idea what things I would test as part of my experiment design, I want to compare 3 designs but I am not sure what criteria I should use to find which design is best? Any suggestions?, I was thinking like lowest frequency, highest amplitude

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies