Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

2 Stereo Signals to 2 seperate Main outputs Behringer X32

I was just after the process of sending 1 stereo signal into the the X32 say channel 1 and 2 and have that be sent to Main out 1 and 2 and then another stereo signal 3 and 4 to its own independant Main out perhaps 3 and 4 as well or even 7 and 8 if needed?

I want to run 2 stereo signals (from an Roalnd SDP drum pad that I am using for playback) through the X32 (So those signals can go to In ears) tehn back out to FOH.

Is this possble with this unit?

Thank you for any help you can give.

Jayze Contributor - Level 2 2019-09-20

2019-09-20

2 Stereo Signals to 2 seperate Main outputs Behringer X32

I was just after the process of sending 1 stereo signal into the the X32 say channel 1 and 2 and have that be sent to Main out 1 and 2 and then another stereo signal 3 and 4 to its own independant Main out perhaps 3 and 4 as well or even 7 and 8 if needed?

I want to run 2 stereo signals (from an Roalnd SDP drum pad that I am using for playback) through the X32 (So those signals can go to In ears) tehn back out to FOH.

Is this possble with this unit?

Thank you for any help you can give.

Rising Star - Level 1

Re: 2 Stereo Signals to 2 seperate Main outputs Behringer X32

@Jayze 

Yes. You can have 2nd output be just the drum module (either fixed volume of follow its channel fader) or be a separate mix with other mixes. You will need two free outputs. You would need two free mixbusses unless you are using direct outputs.