Contributor - Level 1

Control scribble-strip LCD color

I'm in the process of creating my own application that interfaces with the X-Touch Extender to control lights among other things. I have MIDI input working mostly, and can control slider position, VU-meter, button lights etc...

One thing I haven't been able to do is control the color of the LCD Scribble Strips, though from the product images it looks like that's controllable? Does anyone know what MIDI commands need to be sent to the desk to change them, or at least know of any applications that are able to change them?

Cheers,

Sam.

samlanning Contributor - Level 1 2019-07-23

2019-07-23

Control scribble-strip LCD color

I'm in the process of creating my own application that interfaces with the X-Touch Extender to control lights among other things. I have MIDI input working mostly, and can control slider position, VU-meter, button lights etc...

One thing I haven't been able to do is control the color of the LCD Scribble Strips, though from the product images it looks like that's controllable? Does anyone know what MIDI commands need to be sent to the desk to change them, or at least know of any applications that are able to change them?

Cheers,

Sam.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Control scribble-strip LCD color

@samlanning wrote:

One thing I haven't been able to do is control freejobalert gimp notepad++ the color of the LCD Scribble Strips, though from the product images it looks like that's controllable? Does anyone know what MIDI commands need to be sent to the desk to change them, or at least know of any applications that are able to change them?

Cheers,

Sam.

I also have the same question. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Shane