Top Solution Authors
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Recording a Mix From M32R into Logic

Hello humans, Please direct me to a thread if this has already been started, I looked but did not find it. I am mixing some tracks on my M32R from a logic session and would like to bounce back a stereo mix into logic, to use the console processing rather than completely in the box. How do I get my Card Out mix, back into Logic as a stereo Mix? Thanks!
Torrence Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-20

2020-03-20

Recording a Mix From M32R into Logic

Hello humans, Please direct me to a thread if this has already been started, I looked but did not find it. I am mixing some tracks on my M32R from a logic session and would like to bounce back a stereo mix into logic, to use the console processing rather than completely in the box. How do I get my Card Out mix, back into Logic as a stereo Mix? Thanks!

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

Re: Recording a Mix From M32R into Logic

@Torrence wrote:

One of many threads—hard to find anything on this new forum

https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Recording/Still-Can-t-Get-M32-to-route-back-to-Pro-Tools/td-p/29... 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

@DaveMorrison Thanks for this, but is there a more direct thread? This one is very convoluted, is there not a straight forward way to route L&R back into Logic?
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Nevermind! Figured it out, it was as simple, as you said, as routing the last two card channels (or whatever ones you wish) to the L&R from the Expansion Card Output tab. Thanks for the help!