Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

TERRIBLE SERVICE

ive been trying to get an issue resolved with an S32 stagebox from Behringr for over a year now. the thing wont put out 48v from channels 17-32 even tho the light illuminate. i think i'm up to 6 different tickets now. each time a representative contacts me in a very professional manner (not having a go there) but i cant reply to any of these people!!! its INSANE!! all the emails are "no-reply@howthehelldoireply.com" or care@musictribe.com - i replyed to this one only to recieve an email saying you cant reply here anymore weve turned it off!!! am i missing something or has anyone else torn most of their hair out too over this??? seriously considering moving to another brand

Captaincoles Contributor - Level 2 2019-09-11

2019-09-11

TERRIBLE SERVICE

ive been trying to get an issue resolved with an S32 stagebox from Behringr for over a year now. the thing wont put out 48v from channels 17-32 even tho the light illuminate. i think i'm up to 6 different tickets now. each time a representative contacts me in a very professional manner (not having a go there) but i cant reply to any of these people!!! its INSANE!! all the emails are "no-reply@howthehelldoireply.com" or care@musictribe.com - i replyed to this one only to recieve an email saying you cant reply here anymore weve turned it off!!! am i missing something or has anyone else torn most of their hair out too over this??? seriously considering moving to another brand

• 0 Kudos
  • 5 Replies
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: TERRIBLE SERVICE

@Captaincoles wrote:

ive been trying to get an issue resolved with an S32 stagebox from Behringr for over a year now. 

I've just sent this to someone who may be able to help.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 2

thankyou

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

dont worry about getting anyone to contact me. i finally got through to the returns step and i was told that my unit is out of warranty. i should point out that it wasnt out of warranty when i started this process. its been going on so long. so as i previously said - TERRIBLE SERVICE

Highlighted
Triber Contributor

Hi @Captaincoles 

Please message me your case number and let me see what I can do. If you were in fact still covered under warranty when you originally contacted us I will see that we honor it. 

Chase McKnight | Solutions Manager, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

after a heap more emails i think they are going to honour the warranty now. so this is getting resolved now. thankyou for your help