Top Solution Authors
Contributor - Level 2

TERRIBLE SERVICE

ive been trying to get an issue resolved with an S32 stagebox from Behringr for over a year now. the thing wont put out 48v from channels 17-32 even tho the light illuminate. i think i'm up to 6 different tickets now. each time a representative contacts me in a very professional manner (not having a go there) but i cant reply to any of these people!!! its INSANE!! all the emails are "no-reply@howthehelldoireply.com" or care@musictribe.com - i replyed to this one only to recieve an email saying you cant reply here anymore weve turned it off!!! am i missing something or has anyone else torn most of their hair out too over this??? seriously considering moving to another brand

Captaincoles Contributor - Level 2 2019-09-11

2019-09-11

TERRIBLE SERVICE

ive been trying to get an issue resolved with an S32 stagebox from Behringr for over a year now. the thing wont put out 48v from channels 17-32 even tho the light illuminate. i think i'm up to 6 different tickets now. each time a representative contacts me in a very professional manner (not having a go there) but i cant reply to any of these people!!! its INSANE!! all the emails are "no-reply@howthehelldoireply.com" or care@musictribe.com - i replyed to this one only to recieve an email saying you cant reply here anymore weve turned it off!!! am i missing something or has anyone else torn most of their hair out too over this??? seriously considering moving to another brand

• 0 Kudos
  • 5 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: TERRIBLE SERVICE

@Captaincoles wrote:

ive been trying to get an issue resolved with an S32 stagebox from Behringr for over a year now. 

I've just sent this to someone who may be able to help.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Contributor - Level 2

thankyou

Contributor - Level 2

dont worry about getting anyone to contact me. i finally got through to the returns step and i was told that my unit is out of warranty. i should point out that it wasnt out of warranty when i started this process. its been going on so long. so as i previously said - TERRIBLE SERVICE

Triber Contributor

Hi @Captaincoles 

Please message me your case number and let me see what I can do. If you were in fact still covered under warranty when you originally contacted us I will see that we honor it. 

Chase McKnight, Solutions Manager
Contributor - Level 2

after a heap more emails i think they are going to honour the warranty now. so this is getting resolved now. thankyou for your help