Contributor - Level 2

X32 - Looking for Software Developer who can help with the X32

Hello All, I am looking for someone who is really familiar with the X32 software and would feel confident in creating some custom software for me. Feel free to post on here if you or someone you know might be interested. Thank you.

JM007 Contributor - Level 2 2019-11-08

2019-11-08

X32 - Looking for Software Developer who can help with the X32

Hello All, I am looking for someone who is really familiar with the X32 software and would feel confident in creating some custom software for me. Feel free to post on here if you or someone you know might be interested. Thank you.

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Re: X32 - Looking for Software Developer who can help with the X32

Hi John ( @JM007 ), 

Can you give us a bit more information on what you need?  Do you have a statement-of-work or spec of what you are looking for? Do you have a specific language in mind? 

My first thought is @PatrickGMaillot  (C) or @Paul_Vannatto (Pascal) but I have no idea what their workload is these days.  With the pending V4.0 firmware update, I'd recommend waiting for that to settle down a bit before launching into any custom programming project. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 2

Ken, Thank you for the post...

We have an X32 Rack mounted system. We will need to move to the latest software update (4.0) but need some work in deep level programing.

Our current system was programed for our specific needs. Unfortunatley the peson who did our previous programing is no longer available. We need to be sure this programming is still viable after the software update and we need to have some more programming done to bring the system up to our current needs.

Valued Contributor - Level 2

Hi John, 

It sounds like you are referring to X32 configuration programming not custom software?  Is that right?  Is it just the X32 Rack or do you have other stage boxes connected via AES50?  Is the mixer on a network that is remotely accessible?  Where is the mixer located? City, country, etc?  

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Super Contributor - Level 2

John, The port of your existing solution should not be an issue, B has been rather good over their different FW update at managing a good level of compatibility, even when new functionality was introduced and new or specific developments are possible, depending on your needs. Hard to tell you anything more with no description from your side, so depending on what you currently have and your needs, please provide more details. There are several people in this forum who can help you either with configuring [even for complex setups] or dedicated software solutions programming. BR, -Patrick