Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

X32 RACK WITH S32 INPUTS WORKING BUT NO OUTPUT

This is embarassing but I'm having a serious brain fart.  I just got a new S32 to use with my X32 Rack.  I'm getting input signals but no output.

My configuration is ver simple:  Bus 1 thru 8 = Ouputs 1 thru 8 on the S32 (for monitor mixes.)

Ouput 9-12 are designated matrix output

Ouput 13 & 14 for Subs  and Output 15 and 16 FOH L & R.  

All inputs thru the S32 are working (at least it's showing signal) but I'm not getting any ouput thru the S32.  I'm sure it's some simple routing issue but having trouble figuring it out.  Any help would be appreciated.

JanWilliams Contributor - Level 2 2019-06-12

2019-06-12

X32 RACK WITH S32 INPUTS WORKING BUT NO OUTPUT

This is embarassing but I'm having a serious brain fart.  I just got a new S32 to use with my X32 Rack.  I'm getting input signals but no output.

My configuration is ver simple:  Bus 1 thru 8 = Ouputs 1 thru 8 on the S32 (for monitor mixes.)

Ouput 9-12 are designated matrix output

Ouput 13 & 14 for Subs  and Output 15 and 16 FOH L & R.  

All inputs thru the S32 are working (at least it's showing signal) but I'm not getting any ouput thru the S32.  I'm sure it's some simple routing issue but having trouble figuring it out.  Any help would be appreciated.

• 0 Kudos
  • 5 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: X32 RACK WITH S32 INPUTS WORKING BUT NO OUTPUT

Hey Jan @JanWilliams, export your scene to a file, zip it and attach it to your next post (Choose File below) and we'll be glad to have a look.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Contributor - Level 2

Attached is the scene file.

Volunteer Moderator

Hi Jan @JanWilliams

Yes your Routing, AES50 A outputs are assigned AES50 A1-8, A9-16, etc. meaning you are assigning what is coming in from the S32 to the S32 outputs. What you want is to assign Out 1-8, 9-16 to the first 2 banks.

Contributor - Level 2

Gosh, I feel really foolish.  I should have known that.  Thanks so much Paul.

Volunteer Moderator

Don't worry about it Jan @JanWilliams,. You should see the mistakes I do under pressure.