Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

X32 Rack Update confusion, Part II

RN_312.JPGX32 Download.JPG

V. 4.0 is similar to V. 3.12 ? And...newest versions only found in the "legacy view". Really funny!

Hi Paul, I am lucky not having software or firmware problems with my X32 Rack.

What I found out was, if the new X EDIT32 V.4.0 software release comes, user I/O routing is available!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4pvYc3zmUE

@Paul_Vannatto 

KlausEff Contributor - Level 3 2019-11-10

2019-11-10

X32 Rack Update confusion, Part II

RN_312.JPGX32 Download.JPG

V. 4.0 is similar to V. 3.12 ? And...newest versions only found in the "legacy view". Really funny!

Hi Paul, I am lucky not having software or firmware problems with my X32 Rack.

What I found out was, if the new X EDIT32 V.4.0 software release comes, user I/O routing is available!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4pvYc3zmUE

@Paul_Vannatto 

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

Re: X32 Rack Update confusion, Part II

@KlausEff 

V. 4.0 is similar to V. 3.12 ?

V 4.0 has new routing capabilities but it can still be used in the same way as V 3.12.

And...newest versions only found in the "legacy view". Really funny!

As @Paul_Vannatto mentioned in another thread, this is not the first time they have downgraded the current version before releasing the new one.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Hi, @RexBeckett  I know, and I will do no further update before all information about these updates and downgrades are clarified. Maybe the new I/O functionality can be only realized with the new X32 Editor Software.

I know very well, that problems can occur while software changes are in progress. I hope, Behringer knows, that customers could feel insecure in choosing a further update, assuming the right files can be found.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Just now there is nothing. No current firmware and no legacy. The same for X/M-edit. How hard is it to manage a small archive of downloads? Why not simply keep all the old stuff in place unchanged until there is a new version? And keep all lecacy firmware/software available for download. 

...maybe I putting too much confidence in the clowns who still after a year do not even understand how terrible this community-site is compared to what they had before