Super Contributor - Level 2

X32

GaryHiggins Super Contributor - Level 2 2019-05-17

2019-05-17

X32

Re: X32

@GaryHiggins 

It is interesting that your post doesn't show on Home -> Updates, Gary. It seems that the Brand forum is  not connected to the rest of the community - or the history from the old forum. That may just make navigation even more difficult. 

@RexBeckett Probably not quite ready for prime time, I also notice no option to edit a post...a function I often need! A step in the right direction maybe. It is also a number of steps (a few too many maybe) to get there but...hey, its a start 

EDIT: Now I can edit!...could not a few hours ago

Rising Star - Level 1

As I was looking at this post in Rack Mixers https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Rack-Mixers/X-Air-App-Crashing-today-help/m-p/266896#M1 , I realized that the initial post is both at the top and bottom of the thread. How strange.

Community Manager

Hi @RexBeckett Its now connected to the Updates page. Sorry for the delay. Connecting Brand Tribes to Updates was not really part of the initial release for the restructuring but this seems really important to our users so we followed it up Smiley Happy

Kevin Music | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Community Manager

@DaveMorrison Thanks for the comment. We will look into this issue.

Kevin Music | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs

Thanks @Kevin, that's a useful step forward. 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

The MusicTribe forum is now improved immensely. Working much better now. But still a way to go to be as good as the old one was IMHO. Thanks. 

Valued Contributor - Level 1

@RichardYClark wrote:

The MusicTribe forum is now improved immensely. Working much better now. But still a way to go to be as good as the old one was IMHO. Thanks. 

At this point I doubt it will make much difference. Most of the valuable contributors have taken their activity elsewhere and won't come back over night. Margins for budget gear are limiting support, and when the low-cost customer2customer self-service-alternative for support disappear sales must take a hit. Support is generally considered so lacking that the staff in music stores that I visit do not recommend Behringer-gear anymore. The bad rep is even starting to rub off on the high-end brands. Professionals generally do not speak as favourably about brands such as Turbosound and Midas as they did only a few years ago. Sensible managers would have reinstated the old user-forum within a day or two of the lauch of this disaster, at least temporarily until the new solution is workable.

Does anyone understand the corporate strategy? People generally associate the term "tribe" more with something from the stone-age than with modern technology. It's almost like watching the Flintstones trying to run a business. Did Fred replace Uli? I find it bizarre 

FWIW I find the Tribe term pretty offensive as well...and find myself less involved here than ever before.. This is maybe a good thing for all involved. (btw the emoticons are soooo tiny I need a magnifying glass to use them-maybe I use them too much anyway....so no great loss there) Point? I was going to add one to my post...