Mixing Consoles

doubleJ Contributor - Level 2 12 hours ago

12 hours ago

X32 Assign Mono To DCA

My intention was to feed my sub from the Mono bus.Since I have to move to a different layer, just for that handle, I thought it would be cool to assign Mono to a DCA.I couldn't figure out a way to do it, so I used a MixB...
read more...

marosell Contributor - Level 2 16 hours ago

16 hours ago

XR18: Bass Cabinet Control

My bassist has a new bass cabinet with a Hartke 3500 head on it, so now I can output the sound to my XR18. I can also output from "Effect"-out on the head to the XR18 and return the signal back to the head before outputi...
read more...

marosell Contributor - Level 2 17 hours ago

17 hours ago

XR18: Side Chain Compression out of Monitor Mix?

I'd like to try to side chain filter compression on my lead guitar based on the vocal channel. That way his sound doesn't have to be faded in and out when we gig live and the vocalist stays forefront when signing. The pr...
read more...

marosell Contributor - Level 2 17 hours ago

17 hours ago

XR18: Bass Cabinet Control

Long time lurker first time poster! I'm gigging with my band live tonight and it's the first time we're using the bass player's cabinet. The head on his cabinet is the Hartke 3500. Previous equipment did not have the abi...
read more...

musictalks Contributor - Level 2 21 hours ago

21 hours ago

X32 power problem?

I've a problem with my X32. The power shut down and now only the buttons on the right of the monit light (but are dim). Out of warranty, so cracked it open and have the following voltages from the PSU (main connector, 13...
read more...

doubleJ Contributor - Level 2 yesterday

yesterday

X32 Solo Isn't The Single Channel

Maybe the X32's solo function doesn't work this way, but I'm used to Yamaha's Cue function.With that, it only outputs the cued channel.The X32 outputs all channels, but quieter.Is there a way to only output the solo'd ch...
read more...

rbone100 Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-21

2019-08-21

XAir 18 Main and Monitor settings?

New to the group and using the XAir 18. I have two challenges when using X Air Edit:1) When setting up a monitor mix to one of the 6 Buses, when I adjust one of the sliders, in setting levels on one of the buses, it effe...
read more...

bridgechurch Contributor - Level 2 2019-08-20

2019-08-20

Behringer no longer honoring warrantees?

Is Behringer still honoring their warrentees? We have been unable to get support for quite some time and at this point I'm guessing that Behringer is no longer in business, or at the very least being phased out. We ...
read more...

st00p Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-20

2019-08-20

Why so few true mix busses on x32/m32?

Been using the presnous series 3 for a while and I love the work flow but hate the preamps so thinking of going the dl32 x32 route. We do a lot of live recording so wanting the better preampsBut one thing I have noticed ...
read more...

59Tele Contributor - Level 2 2019-08-17

2019-08-17

x32 s16 FOH and Stage monitor set up

Hi, I am a newbie here and hope someone can help me. Iam having trouble understanding the routing needed to set up FOH and monitors using x32 and s16.Connections all good (green lights)Physical Connections:L/R outs s16 c...
read more...