Mixing Consoles

cpopetz Contributor - Level 3 yesterday

yesterday

XR-18 source in snapshots

I am controlling an XR-18 from an iPAd.  I want to create two snapshots that _just_ change the source setting on the 18 inputs, one "usb inputs" setting to set them all to usb (for virtual soundcheck) and one "mic i...
read more...

McElviss Contributor - Level 2 yesterday

yesterday

MIDI footswitch control for Xr16

Hi, when I google this I do get a lot of different stuff back that while it is informative it tends to be broader or not quite what I'm looking for. At the risk of sounding lazy, can anyone point me at a simple, step-by-...
read more...

GaryMaupin Contributor - Level 2 Tuesday

Tuesday

X-32 Meter Info

A Robert Scovill tutorial has me thinking in more specific terms about gain structure. This has led me to a couple of questions.1. Can we convert the X-32 meter info to RMS vs Peak readings?2. What point on the meter sca...
read more...

MWKW0513 Contributor - Level 1 Tuesday

Tuesday

Behringer XR18 and midi control of effects

I have a Digitech Control One Foot Controller. I'm looking to use it with my XR18 mixer in two ways. I want to use switch between saved snapshots with program buttons. I'd also like to assign some effect parameters to th...
read more...

celoranta Contributor - Level 3 Monday

Monday

Sd16 and microphone shocks

Hi all. My new sd-16 causes my mic to shock my lips while playing bass. I am not green on this stuff.  I have considerable background, so I recognize that it 1)is a serious issue, 2) is caused by a ground ...
read more...

rasandler Contributor - Level 2 Monday

Monday

effects footswitch - latching or momentary?

Hello - i recently purchased an X2442usb and so far am quite happy with it.  i do have one mystery with it at the moment.  i want to use a footswitch to engage and disengage the effects.  i figured th...
read more...

KevinSchmidt Contributor - Level 2 Monday

Monday

X32 OSC Help

I am getting started on a small project using Python to work with the X32 via OSC.  I know how I can send a command (eg. /ch/01/mix/on ,i 1) to turn a channel mute on or off.  However, I'm not sure how I c...
read more...

erick1axeman Contributor - Level 1 Monday

Monday

How do I setup my SD8 stage box with an X32 when I'm usi...

I just purchased an SD8 to add to the S32 that is connected to AES50-A port at the X32 and the S32 stage box  The mixing console see's the SD8 but it does not get any input signal. I connected the SD8 to AES50-A to ...
read more...

diaz2010 Contributor - Level 1 Sunday

Sunday

X32 iem setup

Hi all-I have setup and x32 rack to supplement the x32 at my church for IEM. I am using the x32 rack at the stage for 6 stereo iem and inputs for 8 drum mics. 4 of the stereo iem on the rack are running from xl...
read more...

FlavioB Contributor - Level 2 Sunday

Sunday

How do I insert outboard gear in a channel for recording?

Hi all - I admit I'm a newbie on this, but I can't figure out how to do it correctly and so here I am, asking for advice :-/I'd like to use my Yamaha REV 7 external stereo effects unit in a send/return fashion. I'd like ...
read more...