Mixing Consoles

GaryHiggins Rising Star - Level 2 yesterday

yesterday

WING how to video links

I have links to all the current Behringer made "How To" videos for the WING mixer. For all you aspiring WING users! Probably as close to the webinar business as we may get-similar to those that occured way back when with...
read more...

stratcat23 Contributor - Level 2 Sunday

Sunday

x32 Rack mounting question

Hi all!I am considering to buy a case for x32 rack mixer. We are a coverband and we play usually the small venue (like weddings, parties, birthdays and so on). We usually bring all the backline and frontline with us (we ...
read more...

PaulHappel Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-26

2020-01-26

Gain levels low / changed on x32 and I can't find the is...

I have inherited a Behringer x32 with 2 S16s.  This is in a house of worship and there are no real experts around until I may hire a consultant.  I have experience with sound in general for decades, and this bo...
read more...

PaulHappel Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-26

2020-01-26

Firmware upgrade issues with S16

I have 2 S16s connected to my Behringer x32.   The 2 S16s are in Sequence Modes 1 and 2 respectively.I got only one s16 to update (Seq 1), and the other one I'm having issues with.   The first one wor...
read more...

MaxKoepke Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-25

2020-01-25

Save snapshot to usb?

Hi,My out of warranty xr 12 shuts down after an hour.  Repair shop said $275 plus shipping to repair so I just got a new one.  I want to transfer a snapshot of the set up to my new unit via USB (or any method)....
read more...

DrObs Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-25

2020-01-25

WING fan noise

Hi guys,I just got my WING console yesterday and I'm so excited. But I noticed, when the fan of the console starts running it gets quite loud. It is not like a car driving by, but it's quite noticable with normal backgro...
read more...

GaryHiggins Rising Star - Level 2 2020-01-25

2020-01-25

WING at Sweetwater

Heads up for those who may be waiting with bated breath-WING has arrived and is shipping at Sweetwater-I would suspect also at other major US dealers!

8 Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-24

2020-01-24

X32

I recently updated the firmware on the x32 and now it doesn't turn on ... is there a tech center that i can have it looked at

MarshallH Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-23

2020-01-23

Wing USB playback through port on front of desk?

So setting up the wing now. Firmware updated got some audio to pass. One thing we are confused about is stereo playback from the USB port on the front of the board. Is it possible yet? We got the SD player working but no...
read more...

OlaGlans Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-23

2020-01-23

Wing boot problem

Hi.yesterday I had a problem with my wing. It would not start with my mac connected to the rear USB port.I had to disconnect the Mac and power cycle the console before it started.after that all was working as nothing hap...
read more...