Mixing Consoles

PatrickGMaillot Super Contributor - Level 1 6 hours ago

6 hours ago

X32ReaperAutoMate-2-

Update!!!! Check out how the LR Scribble is used for displaying additional information (transport, tally) from REAPER!! https://x32ram.com/youtube-videos/, and watch the quick video "X32ReaperAutoMate Transport LED Color...
read more...

remedyroom Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

Issues with Phantom Power on Xenyx 1204USB

Hello, I have a Xenyx 1204USB and I have been using Sennheiser e935 balanced and dynamic mics. When I have had to turn on phantom power for a guitar pedal, it causes the audio quality in the mics to go flat and lose dept...
read more...

MartinPressmar Contributor - Level 2 yesterday

yesterday

X32 Firmware V4 release soon?

Hello together,as there where already some picture leak.When would Behrigner release this version?Would be nice to have it on a GIG at the weekend.I am happy to be a beta tester even.Best regards,Martin

TomShields Contributor - Level 3 yesterday

yesterday

X32 Output Routing - I'm Stuck

I've got a head-scratcher going on. Basic setup info:Dual X32 racks; #2 serves as additional channel input and backup mixer.  P16M personal monitors, with a P-16D hub driving the P16Ms.  Laptop running Rea...
read more...

KevinMaxwell Contributor - Level 3 2019-10-14

2019-10-14

Ableton for playback into the card inputs.

Ableton for playback into the card inputs.I have a musical coming up where I am told there will be playback of 4 tracks from a computer running Ableton. I don’t know if this is on a Mac or a PC. This playback will be und...
read more...

Virtue67- Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-13

2019-10-13

X32 Mida Preamp

I had a dicussion with a friend of mine, about Midas Preamps in the X32, he said to me that is it the same as the Behringer analog mixer preamps, that is why he will keep his Allen & Heath QU24 mixer.This got me thin...
read more...

VadimMaptih Contributor - Level 3 2019-10-13

2019-10-13

Feature Request: sweep EQ to be only heard in solo in headph...

It will be extremely useful for live situations to find problematic frequencies that need to be cut without disturbing the audience and performers:to have an eq sweep feature that's only heard in solo mode in headphones....
read more...

AlanMu Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-13

2019-10-13

Question about dynamic mic gains with X-Air 12

I have an AudioTechnica System 10 wireless handheld mic that I use each week in a school cafeteria as a podium audio source for our church.  We're temporarily in there while our church is under construction.  L...
read more...