Mixing Consoles

adxr7x Contributor - Level 1 4 hours ago

4 hours ago

X Air 18 iOS app not avaliable

HelloI've bought X Air 18 yesterday and got a huge problem cause when I want to download the official app from the app store (redirection from Behringer driver web site) it shows me that this app is not available in my c...
read more...

isaacmaestro Contributor - Level 2 yesterday

yesterday

Card out to computer Live Stream while monitoring

Hey guys forgive my ignorance; there's probably a simple way to do this, but I have still not been able to figure it out.I'm getting 16 local inputs to the board from instruments, I want to be able to process it and send...
read more...

ranilus Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

connection pc audio to behringer x32

Hello everyone. I am the sound engineer for my church. I wanted to connect my pc audio to my mixer using the 3.5mm connection on the back of my pc to one of the aux in on back of mixer. the aux in rca is already being us...
read more...

GinoLozano Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

Fuse Eurorack Mx 1604A Console

How are you all,Tribe?I need to know where is the fuse of the power source of Eurorack Mx1604A console.Thanks.

vernonreeve Contributor - Level 1 Tuesday

Tuesday

Does the Behringer X AIR X18 have the option to set the Main...

I have a couple Bose L1 M1's and would like to use the xlr mic input channels on them so I can run a balanced cable from the mixer to their xlr mic inputs.  But this requires either using a pad, or setting the outpu...
read more...

jlwall Contributor - Level 2 Tuesday

Tuesday

Wing : Assigning DCA adds clicks to the Audio Stream

Hi team,  spent my first 4 hours with the desk last night and really enjoyed the overall experience. It was clumsy for the first 10 minutes or so, but I got the flow without needing to reference any other help guide...
read more...

stevepassaly Contributor - Level 1 2020-04-06

2020-04-06

This site totally sucks!!

Hi ... I am frustrated getting tech support for a Behringer XR16 that I bought used.  The first time I submitted a question, received a reply that it would be answered in like 48 hours and never got a reply.   ...
read more...

bhorst Contributor - Level 2 2020-04-05

2020-04-05

X32 Mixed Down Audio over USB

Hello all! I am doing some live streaming for our church service and am trying to get a simple L/R mix from the X32 to a laptop.I've been doing some snooping on here and have not found a solution to my problem yet. I hav...
read more...