Top Solution Authors

Mixing Consoles

Stripeyjoe Contributor - Level 1 an hour ago

an hour ago

M32C - control volume of Main Outs with front panel knob?

Hi all,Looking at getting the M32C but have a question.I'll have my monitors connected to the two TRS sockets on the rack. As well as studio use they are used just to monitor my normal Mac output such as iTunes or Tidal....
read more...

DagFrognerHanse Contributor - Level 2 Tuesday

Tuesday

Aux in routing M32R Live, SD -and DAW recording

Hi musicians and technicians. Greetings from NorwayI purchased a Midas M32R live 4 weeks ago. Sold my X32 three years ago which I did a lot of multitrack recording in CubaseDo apologies for asking this common question, b...
read more...

DavidStackhouse Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-30

2020-03-30

Using Midas MR18 to stream, mix live and record simultaneous...

Hello... I have an MR18 that I can use in conjunction with my MacBook Pro or iPad Pro (or Android phone or Kindle Fire, but for this purpose I wouldn't use either of those). My goal is to stream live video of a performan...
read more...

S-Audio Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-25

2020-03-25

Is it possible to pass keyboard Midi through my M32rLive to ...

I am trying to use my Yamaha ES6 to trigger ez drummer in my DAW. I have the keyboard midi in and out plugged into  the console but it is not passing midi to my software. Is this possible, or is the midi on the cons...
read more...

hollywood Contributor - Level 3 2020-03-25

2020-03-25

How do I update Firmware for my DL16?

I just purchased a used Midas DL16...I have a Mac, how would i go about updating the firmware on the DL16? Secondly, when i hold down the Config button, and power up the unit; It does NOT display the current firmwar...
read more...

terox93 Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-23

2020-03-23

Dante Module connected but not configured

Hey Guys,I have a midas Pro X with a Neutron NB expansion, I have connected a KT-Dante64  card in and its detected but not configured. Anyone got any ideas on how to connect this ?

JAB Contributor - Level 3 2020-03-22

2020-03-22

M32R Main Output Panning

I just bought the M32R I'm having some troubles figuring out how to have seperation coming out of my main speakers from Studio One Pro daw. When I'm tring to pan L to R it does not correspond with the speakers. The board...
read more...

allendicharry Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-22

2020-03-22

Midas M32 - Lost Everything

I've been using the board for about 4 months and tweaking and perfecting the entire setup (not aware that I needed to save the set up, since it came right back up everytime I powered on). We had a special service outside...
read more...

Torrence Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-20

2020-03-20

Recording a Mix From M32R into Logic

Hello humans, Please direct me to a thread if this has already been started, I looked but did not find it. I am mixing some tracks on my M32R from a logic session and would like to bounce back a stereo mix into logic, to...
read more...