Top Solution Authors

Mixing Consoles

Daanderson Contributor - Level 2 yesterday

yesterday

M32c stagebox and routing

Hi guys, so I have an m32c and building up a rack rig to use as a Monitor/FOH split rig. I still need to do more research but looking for opinions on what stagebox I need that will give me the most flexible options....
read more...

DwayneAasberg Regular Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

Mix bus vs. sub group

I think I'm missing something key here, and I'm hoping one of y'all will pull me out of the rhubarb.I understand the utility for post-eq (pre-fader) mix bus for, like, a monitor send.And I understand the utility of post-...
read more...

GaryHiggins Valued Contributor - Level 2 yesterday

yesterday

Firmware 4.01 and Fader speed

This is originally from another post but I started a new one because I am wondering if other M32 owners have a similar experience with firmware 4.01. Specific to me, this is an M32R. Anyone else tried this yet and had a ...
read more...

shadwell Contributor - Level 2 2019-12-07

2019-12-07

M32C physical main outs

Hello all, As you know the M32C has 2 1/4 out on the back labled "monitoring outoput" I would like to send a paif of mix buses out to these physical outs. I'm having trouble understand if that is possible. ...
read more...

Blink180stu Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-06

2019-12-06

Midas Pro2 knobs moving on their own

Anyone experienced this before?  After touching some of the knobs on the Pro2, the values will randomly change as if it thinks someone is turning the knob.  Happens on the gain, eq, compressor and gate.  O...
read more...

Manos Contributor - Level 3 2019-12-05

2019-12-05

M32 - Split the mixer in Inputs and Outputs section

Thanks to , I now have my 12 input signals Post-routed to Ableton using the P16 Outs.Now, I would like to reverse this and route back the recorded tracks to different inputs on the M32.**It would be really handy if I co...
read more...

AntoniPal Triber Contributor 2019-12-04

2019-12-04

MIDAS Pro Series automixer manual

Dear All, I've noticed that automixer in Pro Series is still a sort of unknown feature. I've decided to create and share with You a short manual, that's aimed to explain the basics of use. Feel free to put comm...
read more...

iTheAlterEgo Contributor - Level 3 2019-12-03

2019-12-03

Panning & Solo in DAW Remote mode

M32-R Panning in DAW Remote mode. Hello all.          I am using my M32-R In DAW Remote mode, how do I get the pan knob and solo buttons to work with the selected channel I am using? I ...
read more...