Top Solution Authors
Top Tags

Mixing Consoles

hughesaudio Contributor - Level 1 Friday

Friday

Connecting 3 - X/M32s

Hi,I have a DL32 and 2 X32's. In the past I have used the 2 consoles as FOH and Monitor consoles. I have an upcoming festival style event and I was wondering if anyone has succefully linked 3 X/M32s. I think it should wo...
read more...

drice Contributor - Level 2 a week ago

a week ago

M32 - Is controlling a linked stereo pair of inputs with a s...

We have an M32 in our Broadcast TV station and the features are excellent, but we hate having to use up two faders for every stereo source input. I'm wondering if controlling a linked pair of inputs with a single fader m...
read more...

saterl Contributor - Level 1 a week ago

a week ago

I don't know why the clip LED turns on when we playback ...

I don't know why the clip LED turns on when we playback through the usb card on the X32 and M32.The Clip LED turns on at the level meter on the input channel even though the input level is low enough. When played, t...
read more...

RikRayner Contributor - Level 3 a week ago

a week ago

M32C with SD8/SD16 Stageboxes

Hi Guys,I'm looking to move up from my XR18 to either an X32 rack or a Midas M32C and the simple question is are the Behringer SD8/SD16 stageboxes compatible with the M32C or do I have to get the Midas DL stageboxes?Than...
read more...

Mrizzo94 Contributor - Level 1 2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

Can I mute one channel of a stereo signal?

I prefer using matrixes. However, unless I link them together I can't send Main left to Matrix Left. If there a way to mute just the left or just the right channel without un linking them?

DEBBERT Contributor - Level 1 2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

M32 X-Dante Input Channels

Good Day.  If i put a Date card in an M32 can I use 12 input channels from Dante to make the console a 44 input console?  I have 32 inputs already need to add 12 wireless mics. Thank you.

fgrondon Contributor - Level 2 2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

DL32 AES50 and analogue snake at the same time

I would like to use my M32 for FOH and my X32 for monitors. I have an DL32 on the stage.Here is my question:Can I send the signal from the DL32 AES50 to my M32 while at the same time using an analogue snake between the D...
read more...

kozmosound Contributor - Level 2 3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

M32r FOH with X32 for Stage Box help

I am attempting to use an M32r at FOH and an X32 as a stage box. I get everything to connect.  All the green boxes are showing.  However, all I can seem to achieve is for the VU meters on the M32r to show what ...
read more...

DwayneAasberg Regular Contributor - Level 1 3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

M32 fader bank definition

I think I'm missing something fundamental.  I am planning installation of an M32 at our church and reading the (abreviated) Midas documentation.What's the difference between faders 1-16 on layer 4 of the left fader ...
read more...

KevinLacy Contributor - Level 3 3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Scene recall on X32 Core changes output routing of M32R conn...

Hello folks I am experiencing an odd behavior with a unique setup with my X32 Core and M32R. I am doing a redundant 32 Channel Record with 2 laptops (1 laptop connected to the Card Out of the X32 Core and 1 connected to ...
read more...