Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Access control for devices!!!

Please give us a way to restrict devices to only have access to certain mix/auxs (stop the bass player from grabbing the main mix instead of his monitor aux)

A phone app for monitors only would be amazing as well.

Thank you.
Tags (1)
JoeMuncie Contributor - Level 2 2015-04-26

2015-04-26

Access control for devices!!!

Please give us a way to restrict devices to only have access to certain mix/auxs (stop the bass player from grabbing the main mix instead of his monitor aux)

Thank you.

• 0 Kudos
  • 7 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Access control for devices!!!

I believe this is what they have for the X32 series. It is nice to hope that we'll eventually get the same or similar thing. It would certainly be nice to have an app for the iPhone in addition to the iPad app.
Triber Moderator

Joe Muncie;48019 wrote:

Thank you.

Dear Joe,

Welcome to the forums!! We currently already have this functionality for Android phones and tablets. No official word on implementation with iPads or iPhones at this moment. But people have been asking for it and we enjoy making our customers happy. Smiley Wink
Michael Lapke
Contributor - Level 2

Michael Lapke;48029 wrote:
Dear Joe,

Welcome to the forums!! We currently already have this functionality for Android phones and tablets. No official word on implementation with iPads or iPhones at this moment. But people have been asking for it and we enjoy making our customers happy. Smiley Wink

Thanks for the quick replies. Obviously I'm using iOS devices. I'll dig out an old android phone and see what happens. Thanks again!
Contributor - Level 2

Michael Lapke;48029 wrote:
Dear Joe,

Michael,
Please explain how to use this funcionality for the android devices. I can find no writeup on how to use it and can not figure it out.
Thank you,
Travis
Volunteer Moderator

Hi Travis,

When you first launch the android app (on the screen where you connect to the X-Air), top left corner allows you to choose either All or a specific mixbus.
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 2

Amen to this need - as I said 6 weeks ago. The guitar player doesn't get access until I can control him.
Contributor - Level 2

Hello,

It would be great that a main device (when connected, you check an option that make this device the master) could be the one giving the permission to all the other devices.

So only one person can control what everybody gets.

Regards,