Contributor - Level 2

Channel bank meters post fader

Hey all,

First off, the X32 is my first mixer I own, so I need to learn a lot. I'm using the X32 together with Ableton Live 9 for electronic music in my little home studio.

Here my question: Is it possible to set the channel meter post fader? If I'm correct these show the input signal.

When I select a channel I see on top already the input level. But for example when you are tweaking the compressor, I want to see how much make-up gain I should apply. Now I can only see that in the home screen off that channel, even not on the compressor page.

Also for mixing I would prefer those channel meters to be post fader.

Thx

LukKeutgens Contributor - Level 2 2014-08-04

2014-08-04

Channel bank meters post fader

Hey all,

First off, the X32 is my first mixer I own, so I need to learn a lot. I'm using the X32 together with Ableton Live 9 for electronic music in my little home studio.

Here my question: Is it possible to set the channel meter post fader? If I'm correct these show the input signal.

When I select a channel I see on top already the input level. But for example when you are tweaking the compressor, I want to see how much make-up gain I should apply. Now I can only see that in the home screen off that channel, even not on the compressor page.

Also for mixing I would prefer those channel meters to be post fader.

Thx

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Channel bank meters post fader

Ok, it's not possible. Here is the feature request: http://forum.behringer.com/showthread.php?4821-Pre-Port-Fader-level-display

Let's start voting