Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Just finished a 4 day run of gigs with the X32 Producer+S16

Hey all..

Just a quick note to Uli & Co, You guys have really nailed this , after a 4 day run of gigs with everything from Rock rooms to interment club gigs with both my A & B P.A rigs I have come to the conclusion the X32 sounds incredible, took a bit of fine tuning to get it there but the end result is a rig that sounds incredibly clean and punchy with a great smooth top end. The X32 has really shown how good my JBL PRX 635's over 4x18 subs can actually sound. It's just like upgrading the whole rig. I've had the X32 Producer for about a month or so and work 3-4 nights a week playing and P.A work ,and this weekend was the first time I sort of felt relaxed with the console, had a much better understanding of the unit and really got to enjoy the whole experience..Smiley Happy

Tip of the hat to Behringer for creating a product that sounds amazing and has such an incredible feature set for the coin... You guys have done a major turnaround for your company...Congrats!!!!..And keep up the Awesome work!!..

Cheers..
Jess
PS...Big thanks to everyone here for all there tech help and great ideas...Cheers Forum communitySmiley Tongue..Smiley Wink

JesseBalfour Contributor - Level 2 2014-03-30

2014-03-30

Just finished a 4 day run of gigs with the X32 Producer+S16

Hey all..

Just a quick note to Uli & Co, You guys have really nailed this , after a 4 day run of gigs with everything from Rock rooms to interment club gigs with both my A & B P.A rigs I have come to the conclusion the X32 sounds incredible, took a bit of fine tuning to get it there but the end result is a rig that sounds incredibly clean and punchy with a great smooth top end. The X32 has really shown how good my JBL PRX 635's over 4x18 subs can actually sound. It's just like upgrading the whole rig. I've had the X32 Producer for about a month or so and work 3-4 nights a week playing and P.A work ,and this weekend was the first time I sort of felt relaxed with the console, had a much better understanding of the unit and really got to enjoy the whole experience..Smiley Happy

Tip of the hat to Behringer for creating a product that sounds amazing and has such an incredible feature set for the coin... You guys have done a major turnaround for your company...Congrats!!!!..And keep up the Awesome work!!..

Cheers..
Jess
PS...Big thanks to everyone here for all there tech help and great ideas...Cheers Forum communitySmiley Tongue..Smiley Wink

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Just finished a 4 day run of gigs with the X32 Producer+S16

Thanks Jesse for that great report. Always glad to hear of positive stories from happy campers. And we're glad to have you as part of our community here.

Paul
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 2

Paul Vannatto;21229 wrote:
Thanks Jesse for that great report. Always glad to hear of positive stories from happy campers. And we're glad to have you as part of our community here.

Paul

Thanks Paul. Have begun to incorporate the x32 in the studio and I'm sure it's gonna shine there also..
Contributor - Level 2

I have a X32Compact and a X32Rack and I can easily flip back and forth from "live show use" to "DAW/Recording studio use" and handle any project that comes to me (live or studio). In both situations (live or studio) I also use X32Rack as an "audio interface" for virtual instruments while simultaneously multi-track recording.

Who would have thought anything could be so mind boggling useful and versatile (and, not to mention, at such a low cost!?