Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Link of inputs

Link of inputs of the board is possible 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 and further. I ask to consider variant of a free configuration Link. For example, 1-17 or 1-18. It will help to save a resource of life faders and will raise speed of operations. And layers in this variant to use more conveniently.
Tags (1)
SergeyYurin Contributor - Level 2 2014-02-18

2014-02-18

Link of inputs

Link of inputs of the board is possible 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 and further. I ask to consider variant of a free configuration Link. For example, 1-17 or 1-18. It will help to save a resource of life faders and will raise speed of operations. And layers in this variant to use more conveniently.

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Link of inputs

Thanks Sergey. This has been requested numerous times. But one more vote for it won't hurt.

Paul
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 2

Whether it means, what in the new version of the software will be free link of channels?
Volunteer Moderator

It is currently not in the 2.01 beta release and I'm not aware of it being slated for the official release. But my crystal ball has let me down before...

Paul
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!