Highlighted

M32 Setting Permissions to musician's Phones, ipads, To Specific Buses? Possible?

Contributor - Level 2
On my Presonus board I could easily select Cell Phones, ipads, etc. and set permissions to specific buses so when musicians are controlling their own IEM mix they can't edit the wrong IEM by accident. I can't find this capabilities on my Midas 32c, is it possible? Thanks for any info, Danny K
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: M32 Setting Permissions to musician's Phones, ipads, To Specific Buses? Possible?

Volunteer Moderator
On the iphone app it is possible to lock it to a specific mixbus but it can be unlocked by the user if he/she would like to do so.

Mixing station for the iphone and ipad was just released that has a similar feature.

It is unfortunately not possible to have permission control on the mixer itself.
Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos and/or mark it as a solution!

Re: M32 Setting Permissions to musician's Phones, ipads, To Specific Buses? Possible?

Contributor - Level 2
Thanks for the info Robert, I'll give it a try. I'm just trying to resolve musicians changing each others IEM mix by accident so if each musician could lock bus access via their own device that will be great! Thanks,

Super Contributor - Level 2
With Mixing Station for iPhone or iPad its quite easy. However the app is for pay (well worth it!) and that means each owner can set it up with full or limited access as they see fit. However I can't see why anyone would object to setting their app to their own bus for the sake of keeping it safe and only for their own use for their own mix. It's very easy to switch back if desired.

Contributor - Level 2
I bought Mixing Station and Yes well worth it! Thanks,