Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

M32 V x32 ergonomics

A question for those who have migrated from an X32 to an M32 - which control surface do you prefer ? the gradual slope of the x32 surface or the angular one of the M32?

There were also some early reports that the Leds were not too bright - especially on the buttons - is this true

(I personally do not think I will go for the full M32 but am actively considering migrating to an M32r - though my concern here is the positioning of the layer select buttons - with a migration path of switching to DL16s first
- I was an early adopter of the x32 and had some of the initial bugs (though all sorted promptly) so at moment intend to wait a while until any initial niggles are sorted in later production runs & maybe they well rethink and move the layer select buttons!!!)

BTW - although I think I know the answer as a DL16 will work with the X32 - I presume that a DL16 will work with an S16 as well re syncing and cascading!?
Tags (1)
NickDavis Contributor - Level 2 2015-02-22

2015-02-22

M32 V x32 ergonomics

A question for those who have migrated from an X32 to an M32 - which control surface do you prefer ? the gradual slope of the x32 surface or the angular one of the M32?

There were also some early reports that the Leds were not too bright - especially on the buttons - is this true

(I personally do not think I will go for the full M32 but am actively considering migrating to an M32r - though my concern here is the positioning of the layer select buttons - with a migration path of switching to DL16s first
- I was an early adopter of the x32 and had some of the initial bugs (though all sorted promptly) so at moment intend to wait a while until any initial niggles are sorted in later production runs & maybe they well rethink and move the layer select buttons!!!)

BTW - although I think I know the answer as a DL16 will work with the X32 - I presume that a DL16 will work with an S16 as well re syncing and cascading!?

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies