Recording

Highlighted

MIDAS Console Feature Requests

Contributor - Level 2
It will be great to see in the short future a SoundGrid expansion card that way we can connect to a Soundgrid server and use MultiRack with close to zero Latency without having to buy a Mady Card and a Sound Grid Madi MGO/MGB

Thoughts?
237 REPLIES 237

Re: MIDAS Console Feature Requests

Contributor - Level 2
Hopefully with the new firmware and app updates that are supposed to be out in the near future we can get more interest in this.

MIDAS Console Feature Requests

Triber
Dear all,

Please post your MIDAS console feature requests here and I'll ensure they are seen by our Research & Development team. This thread can serve as a repository for both PRO Series and M32 requests.
Chase McKnight, Solutions Manager

Contributor - Level 2
Hi,

TC Electronic effects implementation and GEQ for each BUS are higly appreciated Smiley Very Happy

KR
dawid

Contributor - Level 2
I was wondering... does the PRO series have any factory presets for gates and compression?

M32 Edit program full screen.

Contributor - Level 2
M32 Edit program full screen.

Contributor - Level 2
For the PRO series, I'm missing some little things like:

- At the AUX Master setup, All 'on' for all channels and all 'pre or post fader', would sometimes win some time.
- About external Insert points. At the moment the only options are:
* EQ - Insert - Dynamics
* Dynamics - EQ - Insert

The option like:
* Insert - EQ - Dynamics
* EQ - Dynamics - Insert

I would find it really handy

Contributor - Level 2
96K for M32 please!!!

Contributor - Level 2
Hello Chase!

Thank you very much for the possibility to ask/request everything for future updates/Ideas Smiley Happy

The biggest feature i'am missing at the moment is a yamaha/dugan or A&H/advanced automatic mic mixer (AMM) like auto-mixing-function.

Will this be happend in the future?

Best regards,
Moritz

Contributor - Level 2
I would like to be able to insert a verb on to a channel and actually make it work. While you can do it now, it's not very usable as far as I can tell. I would like to insert a verb on to a channel and be able to set a mix or blend. Right now it appears that you can only have 100% saturation.

I'm using the desk for IEM's and don't have enough busses for the 14 mixes I use (7 Stereo IEM's) and enough FX busses for the 7 vocalists in the band.

I'm open to suggestions, but the desk is also set-up as an emergency FOH use with a general verb and delay so I only have two busses available.
Kip Conner - Yacht Rock Revue FOH / Production Mgr
Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors