Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Mixing Station Kudos

I just bought the pro version of Mixing Station Xair - well worth the money for the Pro version. For $5 I was able to solve a wish list item - I now have a layout that includes the 4 mute groups Smiley Happy One option of the Pro version is a fully customizeable layout.

Well done and well worth checking out. THe lack of an Android app was one reason I was holding off on X32, but I see now reason to not use Mixing station for that too

Thanks Mixing Station
SteveGriffiths Contributor - Level 2 2016-11-23

2016-11-23

Mixing Station Kudos

I just bought the pro version of Mixing Station Xair - well worth the money for the Pro version. For $5 I was able to solve a wish list item - I now have a layout that includes the 4 mute groups Smiley Happy One option of the Pro version is a fully customizeable layout.

Well done and well worth checking out. THe lack of an Android app was one reason I was holding off on X32, but I see now reason to not use Mixing station for that too

Thanks Mixing Station

Contributor - Level 2

Re: Mixing Station Kudos

Agreed 100%, it's a bargain and far better than the Behringer X Air Android app.

Apart from the ability to customise what you see (and don't see), the biggest plus for me is that the select button and screen are a different colour (and can be made to flash!) when mixing AUX (monitors) instead of FOH -- this fixes the problem of changing monitor settings when you think you're adjusting FOH or vice versa, which is a very easy mistake to make under pressure with the X Air app.

Various other advantages too, but this is the killer one for me