Contributor - Level 2

Mixing Station X Air Pro Android App

Hi folks. Just wondering. When I experiment with the Behringer X Air Android app (without the hardware which hasn't arrived yet), I can link two channels and the channels operate as I would expect them to. However, when I do the same thing using the Mixing Station X Air Android app, the process works like it should but when I play with the channel faders the two linked channels don't move in unison.

Anyone using that app who can explain this difference. As I said I don't even have the XR16 yet but I wanted to start getting familiar with the app and maybe even setting up some configs to be ready when the hardware arrives tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rob
RobGoldberg Contributor - Level 2 2017-05-30

2017-05-30

Mixing Station X Air Pro Android App

Hi folks. Just wondering. When I experiment with the Behringer X Air Android app (without the hardware which hasn't arrived yet), I can link two channels and the channels operate as I would expect them to. However, when I do the same thing using the Mixing Station X Air Android app, the process works like it should but when I play with the channel faders the two linked channels don't move in unison.

Anyone using that app who can explain this difference. As I said I don't even have the XR16 yet but I wanted to start getting familiar with the app and maybe even setting up some configs to be ready when the hardware arrives tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rob

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Mixing Station X Air Pro Android App

you must be connected to mixer
Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: Mixing Station X Air Pro Android App

Don't worry. It's just a different way of handling linked channels in *offline* mode.