Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

No auto panoramas and panoramas on MATRIX!

Friends - I bought the M32C, realizing that it’s like the brains of the X32 / M32, I found that there is no auto panorama on any linked channels / AUX and there is NO panorama capability on MATRIX (if we link them)! This is a serious omission - when we link the 1st and 2nd channels (as an example) - the panorama divorces itself to the Left / Right, but going into the linked channel, and starting to guide the panorama to the center of one of these channels We See that on the second channel (which " tied "-linked) - the panorama is still allotted to the extreme side, and did not move Synchronously to the Center in a place with the control of the First Channel .. This takes time to make a turn on each Individual channel (after all, they should be as One WHOLE!) If you can turn it ON somewhere (as an option) - Please Tell me Where to Turn It On aetsya ...? And the second Very Distressing moment - Linking MATRIX 1 + 2/3 + 4/5 + 6 - and supplying 1 + 2 MAIN "L / R" - WE CANNOT make a MONO signal to check for Monocompatibility !!! Exit through the MONITOR output (where there is a MONO function) - we can’t use it, maybe we can’t send a signal from the MATRIX to MONITOR ... Friends - if you know HOW to make MAIN "L / R" in Mono, write me Please ... Everyone is Great Thanks for any help and advice ...

M32C
sergey_leps Contributor - Level 3 2020-02-02

2020-02-02

No auto panoramas and panoramas on MATRIX!

Friends - I bought the M32C, realizing that it’s like the brains of the X32 / M32, I found that there is no auto panorama on any linked channels / AUX and there is NO panorama capability on MATRIX (if we link them)! This is a serious omission - when we link the 1st and 2nd channels (as an example) - the panorama divorces itself to the Left / Right, but going into the linked channel, and starting to guide the panorama to the center of one of these channels We See that on the second channel (which " tied "-linked) - the panorama is still allotted to the extreme side, and did not move Synchronously to the Center in a place with the control of the First Channel .. This takes time to make a turn on each Individual channel (after all, they should be as One WHOLE!) If you can turn it ON somewhere (as an option) - Please Tell me Where to Turn It On aetsya ...? And the second Very Distressing moment - Linking MATRIX 1 + 2/3 + 4/5 + 6 - and supplying 1 + 2 MAIN "L / R" - WE CANNOT make a MONO signal to check for Monocompatibility !!! Exit through the MONITOR output (where there is a MONO function) - we can’t use it, maybe we can’t send a signal from the MATRIX to MONITOR ... Friends - if you know HOW to make MAIN "L / R" in Mono, write me Please ... Everyone is Great Thanks for any help and advice ...

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies