Contributor - Level 2

OSC mute command for an FX on a channel

Dear all, I browse a lot the forum and unfortunatley could nt find answer to my question...

desperately looking for a soltuion... if it exists.

I am programming my footswitch and would like to be able to (mute/off) an fx only for my channel (let's say fx 1 on my channel 1) this would still let the other musician get fx on their own (in the front and monitor) as they like

the idea is to have an on/off (or mute) and not a level set to 0 as this would oblige me to "save" the current level before reducing to 0.  

I was hoping that /fxrtn/[01…08]/mix/[01…16]/on would work but not. or maybe I misuse it ...

Help greatly appreciated

Cheers

Tom

sanshiro Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-08

2020-01-08

OSC mute command for an FX on a channel

Dear all, I browse a lot the forum and unfortunatley could nt find answer to my question...

desperately looking for a soltuion... if it exists.

I am programming my footswitch and would like to be able to (mute/off) an fx only for my channel (let's say fx 1 on my channel 1) this would still let the other musician get fx on their own (in the front and monitor) as they like

the idea is to have an on/off (or mute) and not a level set to 0 as this would oblige me to "save" the current level before reducing to 0.  

I was hoping that /fxrtn/[01…08]/mix/[01…16]/on would work but not. or maybe I misuse it ...

Help greatly appreciated

Cheers

Tom

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies