Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Right! New Android app is here

Weird, no announcement here. But, new version is up at Google play store.

Things I found right off... Mute groups, Snapshots, Play all in folder for models with USB audio play. Cool, thanks Behringer. I'll be busy for a while.
TobyBres Contributor - Level 2 2016-01-22

2016-01-22

Right! New Android app is here

Weird, no announcement here. But, new version is up at Google play store.

Things I found right off... Mute groups, Snapshots, Play all in folder for models with USB audio play. Cool, thanks Behringer. I'll be busy for a while.

• 0 Kudos
  • 12 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Right! New Android app is here

Perfect timing! Got my XR18 on Wed, and we're in for a blizzard starting tonight. Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Who hoo looks good so far.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

I can buy a Samsung galaxy tab here for 200 euros. Should I jump in or excercise caution.

Huuuuummm
Contributor - Level 2

Working reduction meters on the Combinator!

Thank you Behringer, Michael, everyone!

My life is now complete!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Kev Tyler;67772 wrote:
I can buy a Samsung galaxy tab here for 200 euros. Should I jump in or excercise caution.

Huuuuummm

My advice is buy it Kev. What can you lose? - apart from 200 euros! If you want to test the water maybe try and borrow someones android tablet for a few hours.
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Kev Tyler;67772 wrote:

Huuuuummm

Come to the dark side Luke...
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Phil Smith;67778 wrote:
My advice is buy it Kev. What can you lose? - apart from 200 euros! If you want to test the water maybe try and borrow someones android tablet for a few hours.

I've been mixing from the Android on the x32 and xr for a while and really like it. On the x air I've been using my laptop to get everything going and using both devices for the first few songs but after that mostly use the Android tablet. Faders and EQ work better from the tablet than the laptops in my opinion.

Can't wait to try out the update but I'll wait a day or two to see what bugs you guys find first Smiley Tongue
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Did they make it easy to adjust para eq by touch? I run a surface pro as my mobile mixer, and eq is impossible via touch on xair edit.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Derek, this is an update for android, not the Pc version of the app.