Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Waves Multirack problem

I am running a X32C FOH and X32 rack for monitors/ stagebox. I have Multirack on FOH running fine with individual channel inserts and subgroups, but when I insert on LR mains I have a problem. I have the card remapping into the aux inputs and am connecting to multirack ok. If I take the aux inputs out of the mains Multirack does nothing in the mains, but if I solo the aux inputs everything works. If I put the aux inputs in the mains it sounds like a robot and doesnt work properly.

RobMcDowell Contributor - Level 1 2017-04-16

2017-04-16

Waves Multirack problem

I am running a X32C FOH and X32 rack for monitors/ stagebox. I have Multirack on FOH running fine with individual channel inserts and subgroups, but when I insert on LR mains I have a problem. I have the card remapping into the aux inputs and am connecting to multirack ok. If I take the aux inputs out of the mains Multirack does nothing in the mains, but if I solo the aux inputs everything works. If I put the aux inputs in the mains it sounds like a robot and doesnt work properly.

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Waves Multirack problem

Do you use the actual aux insert functionality on the LR bus or are you just routing the signal?
Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos and/or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Make sure all AUX channel faders are down. Also the bus sends opf the auxes.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Figured it out. I had the insert/fx switch wrong. I was using edit 32 and thought if the fx switch was pink and on it would use the internal fx instead of insert. Works now with aux ins off in the mains, so no loop created. I knew I had to be missing something stupid! Smiley Very Happy