2015-09-07

What's this? A new iOS version!

It appears there is a new iPad version of the X-Air app. Version 1.4.2

• 0 Kudos
  • 12 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: What's this? A new iOS version!

Biton Walstra;58726 wrote:
mine just updated automatic but have not tested it as yet.

i might as well just buy an al cheapo android tabled for use with my XR18 as it looks behringer isn't really interested building apps for iOS...

The android app has only seen 1 update compared to many ios updates.. and the 1 update was smaller than this one.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Rob Johnson;58741 wrote:
The android app has only seen 1 update compared to many ios updates.. and the 1 update was smaller than this one.

The one update for android added DCA's. Still not in the IOS app. It's why I have 3 android devices now and still only one IPad (3).
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

the re-connectifity is indeed improved, thank you Behringer

test;
- XR18 using it's own internal WiFi
- iPad 3, 16Gb, WiFi only version

connected the iPad with the XR18 than deliberate let the Auto-Lock kick in after 3 minutes. opened the iPad and the app tried to reconnect (a big spinning wheel on the screen) this didn't work as the iPad was connected while in Auto-Lock to one of my other Internet connected WiFi. while leaving the app re-connecting switched back to the XR18 WiFi and the app re-conencted directly giving back full control of the XR18. i have repeated this several times and every single time it worked perfectly.

Micro-PA; XR18 / Lenovo A10-30 / EV ZXA1 / Heil Mics / MacBook Pro 13" / Tracks Live / Studio One v2 Radio Amateur; m0wao