Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

X32-Edit on Windows 8.1

Does X32-edit 1.20 support Windows 8.1?
I've been testing it with a core running 1.15 and it crashes every time I save a scene in X32-edit. All other functions seem to work fine. I have tested Win7 at he same time and it can save scenes just fine.

TimDunlap Contributor - Level 2 2014-03-29

2014-03-29

X32-Edit on Windows 8.1

I've been testing it with a core running 1.15 and it crashes every time I save a scene in X32-edit. All other functions seem to work fine. I have tested Win7 at he same time and it can save scenes just fine.

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: X32-Edit on Windows 8.1

Tim Dunlap;21204 wrote:

I have never had X32-Edit crash on my Windows 8.1 laptop. I have however had this quirk where it disconnects from the X32 whenever I try to save a scene.
Contributor - Level 2

Mark Mertz;21206 wrote:
I have never had X32-Edit crash on my Windows 8.1 laptop. I have however had this quirk where it disconnects from the X32 whenever I try to save a scene.

Crash may have not been the best term. I have the same issue, it disconnects when I save a scene.
Contributor - Level 2

This has been pointed out to Behringer loads of times on different forums - uncertain if it tis the combination of 8.1 and 64 bit - hopefully they will have looked into it and solved for the v2.0 compatible xedit.
Contributor - Level 2

Nick Davis;21222 wrote:
This has been pointed out to Behringer loads of times on different forums - uncertain if it tis the combination of 8.1 and 64 bit - hopefully they will have looked into it and solved for the v2.0 compatible xedit.

Ok thanks! Now I don't have to reload my machine, just use Win7 or save from the iPad.
Sorry if this was brought up before, I couldn't find anything about it.