Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

X32 producer repair manual

Hi,

I have a flying fader issue on my 8th fader on output section. I buy this mixer by second hand. i have no bill of purchase. I thing that that mixer is not 3 years old... but without bill, I assume that the guarantee is not effective.

I got some skill in electronics and computers. I'm willing to operate my mixer to fix the problem. I saw lots of videos for the X32 standard... but these haven't screws on the top panel... My producer do.

I search a repair manual to see how it's build to open it and fix the problem.

I thing that it's only the strap of the fader who fall off of the gear (Knowed problem of X32 faders).

thanks for helping,

ND
NicolasDesy Contributor - Level 1 2017-03-08

2017-03-08

X32 producer repair manual

Hi,

I have a flying fader issue on my 8th fader on output section. I buy this mixer by second hand. i have no bill of purchase. I thing that that mixer is not 3 years old... but without bill, I assume that the guarantee is not effective.

I got some skill in electronics and computers. I'm willing to operate my mixer to fix the problem. I saw lots of videos for the X32 standard... but these haven't screws on the top panel... My producer do.

I search a repair manual to see how it's build to open it and fix the problem.

I thing that it's only the strap of the fader who fall off of the gear (Knowed problem of X32 faders).

thanks for helping,

ND

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor - Level 2
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: X32 producer repair manual

Did anyone ever help you? I ask because I have the same issue and can't find a video that shows me how to open the model we have.

Gerald Davidson
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: X32 producer repair manual

These show how to open the full board but not the producer or compact versions of the board... do you know of any for these boards I am unable to find any.

Gerald Davidson