Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

XR-18 Ethernet port not working

This is a new problem for this unit. It worked well just recently.
The green LED on the RJ45 isn't lighting, only the amber one. The two wireless interfaces seem to work fine.

Tried resetting the comm's interface, and tried initializing the unit. Tried setting a Static IP address, Tried it in HDCP, and in HDCP Server. Tried it connected direct to my laptop and to my router and checked the cables or course.

I can get through tomorrow's show with wireless, but not having a direct option makes me nervous.
MartyAtias Contributor - Level 2 2017-04-27

2017-04-27

XR-18 Ethernet port not working

The green LED on the RJ45 isn't lighting, only the amber one. The two wireless interfaces seem to work fine.

Tried resetting the comm's interface, and tried initializing the unit. Tried setting a Static IP address, Tried it in HDCP, and in HDCP Server. Tried it connected direct to my laptop and to my router and checked the cables or course.

I can get through tomorrow's show with wireless, but not having a direct option makes me nervous.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: XR-18 Ethernet port not working

Check the ethernet connector on the mixer in case something has been spilled into it or check for mechanical 'abuse' like bent pins or similar.

Check the slider switch for traces of liquid. You may try and use contact cleaner for electronics to see if this helps.

If this doesn't help I'd suggest you contact Care or your seller.
Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos and/or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 2

Re: XR-18 Ethernet port not working

Marty Atias;122602 wrote:

mine does not seem to light green either, only amber flash. However, it still works good and can connect via ethernet port.